NAIST Thai Office, established on March 2017
Located within Kasetsart University's Faculty of Engineering in the capital city, the Thailand Office serves as a central point in Asia for global collaboration in higher education and research, including recruiting international students, enhancing cooperation with partner universities, and strengthening networks with NAIST alumni in Thailand and surrounding ASEAN countries.
Thai Office Director
Prof. MATSUMOTO Kenichi
Division of Information Science
- Collection of information on local education and research circumstances.
- Holding seminars in cooperation with partner schools.
Recruitment and selection of international students
- Recruitment activities aiming to accept international students.
Public relations and public relations activities
- Public relations activities overseas
- Building a network with educational research institutions in Thailand through participation in the University of Thailand liaison meeting (JUNThai).
Career support for international students and local Japanese students
- Local support for student study abroad/internship
- Gathering information on local companies, promoting the university, and recruiting activities.
- Build and maintain a network with returning international students and foreign researchers.
- Investigation of the possibility of joint research with our university.
Office/ Facility overview
NAIST Thailand Office
Room 703, Chuchart Kumpoo Building,
Faculty of Engineering, Kasetsart University,
50 Ngamwongwan Road, Chatuchak, Bangkok 10900, Thailand
Office equipment (Office space: 50m²)
- Office desk/chair
- Conference table and chairs
- Video conference system
- Internet: 4th generation (4G) LTE by AIS, a major information and communications company in Thailand, is also provided in Bangkok, and high-speed Internet connection is possible via a Wi-Fi router located in the office.
Application for use
If you wish to use the Indonesia office, please contact the following application by e-mail with your affiliation, name, contact information, desired date and time, usage details, number of people, etc.
Division for Global Education
TEL : (0743)72-6242 / 6243
E-mail : dge[at]ad.naist.jp