Public Advertisement for Female Associate Professor, Division of Materials Science, Graduate School of Science and Technology, Nara Institute of Science and Technology
1. InstitutionDivision of Materials Science, Graduate School of Science and Technology, Nara Institute of Science and Technology
*In April 2018, the three graduate schools of NAIST were merged to the Graduate School of Science and Technology.
2. Number of PositionsOne Associate Professor
*When a female researcher is employed, we offer several support options such as start-up expenses.
*We offer various employment information for partners of researchers employed from overseas.
3. Starting DateOn or as close as possible to October 1, 2018
4. Employment termPermanent
6. FieldComplex Molecular Systems
- The research group studies about characteristics molecular behaviors of complex molecular systems, and their applications to material development. Having outstanding achievements in the above field as well as integrative structural biology and structure based drug design.
- Enthusiasm to promote the education and research of students in the Graduate School of Materials Science with Prof. H. Kamikubo who is a head of the Complex Molecular Systems Laboratory.
8. Employment conditions
- Workdays: Monday through Friday
- Holidays: Saturday, Sunday, national holidays, the end/beginning of the year and the anniversary of the founding of NAIST (October 1st)
- Working hours are left to the professor's discretion
9. RemunerationCalculated in accordance with the salary payment regulations of NAIST
10. InsuranceEmployees' health insurance, employees' pension, workers' accident insurance and employment insurance
11. Application Materials
- NAIST format curriculum vitae (download from the site below)
- List of research and education achievements (NAIST format, download from the site below)
- Two letters of recommendation
12. Selection procedure
- First stage: Document screening
- Second stage: Interview by faculty members
13. Deadline for applicationsAll documents must arrive no later than Friday, May 18, 2018 (Japanese Time)
14. Address for submissionAll documents should be sent to the address below.
Professor Jun Ohta, Director of the Division of Materials Science, Graduate School of Science and Technology, Nara Institute of Science and Technology, 8916-5 Takayama, Ikoma, Nara 630-0192, Japan
Write 'Job Application (Complex Molecular Systems Laboratory)' in red on the front of the envelope.
*All documents will only be used for the screening and will not be used for any other purposes.
Please note that application materials will not be returned and will be solely used for the screening process. Rejected applicants' materials will be discarded to protect personal information.