Campus Members of Nara National Museum and Kyoto National Museum
What is the Campus Members System?:
- The Campus Members System aims to provide students with opportunities to study culture and history through
the museums' collections of cultural assets by collaboration between national museums and universities.
- By showing NAIST student ID cards, students can receive the benefits from the museums.
- Eligible Students: Master and Doctoral Students, Special Auditing Students, Special Research Students,
Non-degree Student, and Research Students
1. Free visit to the regular exhibitions and special displays
- By showing NAIST student ID cards, student can enter the regular exhibitions and the special displays
at Nara National Museum and Kyoto National Museum for free of charge as many time as you wish.
- Faculty and administrative staff members who accompany students to the museums for university activities
such as seminars can also enter for free by presenting their ID cards.
※Pieces for the regular exhibitions will change regularly and the seasonal pieces will be
exhibited for the special displays according to the seasons.
2. Discount on the use of other facilities.
- Discount rate will be applied to use the facilities such as an auditorium, a conference room, and a tea room.
3.Special discount on the special exhibitions.
- By showing NAIST student ID cards, student can receive special discount for the admission fee to enter
the special exhibitions
※ Admission fees for the special exhibitions will be decided according to each exhibition
and please check the amounts on their websites.
*Please access to the museums' websites for any more details:
- Education Planning Section
Educational Affairs Division, Nara Institute of Science and Technology