I would like to express my warmest sympathy and condolences to those who have been affected by the Great East Japan Earthquake.
At the same time, I would like to show my highest regard to those who are engaged in the rescue and reconstruction efforts. NAIST will
offer as much help and support as possible in this critical time.
I have sent a letter out explaining the earthquake and its effects, our current situation and that we were almost unaffected by the
earthquake here at NAIST.
Akira Isogai, President
Presidental Dispatch No.32 (March 14, 2011)
Presidental Dispatch No.33 (April 11, 2011)
To Students Affected by the Earthquake
April 6, 2011 Concerning educational and research support for students from the disaster affected areas
April 16, 2011 Educational and Research Support for Students from the Disaster Affected Areas
Donations for Relief Efforts
March 15, 2011 Call for donations
April 4, 2011 Donation update
May 11, 2011 Tohoku Earthquake and Donations Report
Planning and General Affairs Division at firstname.lastname@example.org
■Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology (MEXT)
- MEXT Tohoku Pacific Earthquake (the Great East Japan Earthquake) Information website
- Reading of environmental radioactivity level by prefecture, Time series data（Graph）
- MEXT Disaster Information website
- includes Radiation Exposure in Daily Life Chart and updates of Environmental Radioactivity Measurement Results (Translation by Keio University volunteers and friends from partner universities in Asia)
■Ministry of Foreign Affairs website
■Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry website
- Summary of planned rolling blackouts instituted by Tepco
■Office of the Prime Minister and Cabinet Ministry website
- Statements by the Prime Minister, Emergency Declarations, Instructions by the Chief Cabinet Secretary, Press Conference Statements...
■Japan Meteorological Agency website
■International Atomic Energy Agency website