Considering the continuous possible spreading of the new coronavirus internationally and domestically, NAIST has established the Crisis Measures Headquarters to collect information and work with other institutions to prevent any further spreading of the disease.
NAIST has already sent out information about the spreading of the new coronavirus and influenza from the Health Care Center and also information about the raising of the infection danger level from the administration offices, but in order to further prevent any other spreading NAIST will implement the following measures and request your cooperation in these matters.
Please note that we will update or contact you with any further information, etc.
- Message from the President
- Announced general measures (Updated August 7th)
- Measures concerning subjects from April for faculty (Updated August 7th)
- Measures concerning subjects from April for students (Updated August 7th)
- Announcements concerning entrance examinations (For Prospective Students) (Updated September 1tst)
- Reference sites etc.