We will hold the graduation ceremony as below, taking preventative measures against the new coronavirus (COVID-19) infection. If there are changes to the ceremony content due to the infection, we will inform you on our HP so please stay updated.
- Date and Time: September 25, 2020 (Friday) 10:00am - 10:30am
Place: Millennium Hall
Attendees: All students who will graduate in September 2020.
To graduating students who will attend:
- Please come to the hall by 9:45am to attend the ceremony.
- In the ceremony, only student representatives will be conferred diplomas. We will inform the other candidates about receiving their degrees separately.
- Please return your student ID card and student pass certificate to the Educational Affairs Division before or after the ceremony.
- Please wear a mask to avoid spread of the new coronavirus (COVID-19), if possible.
- Please sanitize your hands thoroughly with the hand sanitizer at the hall entrance.
- If you are experiencing cold symptoms, please contact us with the contact information below and refrain from attending the ceremony.
- Considering the current situation, we would like to ask your families not to accompany you. The ceremony will be broadcast live on the internet.
- For inquiries, etc.
- Educational Planning Section, Educational Affairs Division