We will hold graduation ceremony as below, taking preventative measures against the new coronavirus (COVID-19) infection.
Considering the current pandemic situation, we would like to ask your families not to accompany you. The ceremony will be broadcast live on the internet with Webex. Details will be announced to those who will graduate this September later.
If there are changes to the ceremony content due to the infection, we will inform you on the NAIST website so please stay updated.
Date and time: September 24, 2021 (Friday) 10:00am - 10:30am
Place: Millennium Hall
Attendees: All students who will graduate in September 2021
- In the ceremony, only student representatives will be conferred diplomas. We will inform the othercandidates about receiving their degrees separately.
- Please come to the Millennium Hall by 9:45am to attend the ceremony.
- Please return your student ID card to the Educational Affairs Division before or after the ceremony.
- Please wear a mask to avoid spread of the new coronavirus (COVID-19).
- Please sanitize your hands thoroughly with the hand sanitizer at the hall entrance.
- If you experience symptoms of cold, please contact us with the contact information below and refrain from attending the ceremony
- For inquiries, etc.
- Educational Planning Section, Educational Affairs Division