Open Campus 2021 Saturday, November 20th
NAIST will hold the Open Campus 2021 as an opportunity for the community to learn more about NAIST's education and research through exhibitions and demonstrations.
This year, we are holding the event after giving due consideration to measures to prevent the spread of the new coronavirus infection ask visitors to be aware of the [Notes on Participation] below. We appreciate your cooperation and hope that you are able to enjoy the event while paying attention to these measures.
* After applying, you will receive an application confirmation email.
* Only those chosen will receive a participation certificate by e-mail at a later date (scheduled around November 16th) in addition to the confirmation e-mail. On the day of the open campus, please show the participation certificate (email) on the screen of your smartphone or tablet or print it out on paper in advance.
|Nara Institute of Science and Technology Open Campus 2021 Details|
|Date and time||Saturday, November 20, 2021 (10:00-15:00)|
|Participants||Elementary, junior high school, high school, and university students, general public, industry representatives, etc.|
|Location||Nara Institute of Science and Technology
8916-5 Takayama-cho, Ikoma City, Nara
|How to apply||
|Application period||October 20, 2021 (Wednesday) to November 3, 2021 (Wednesday)
* May close early when slots are filled.
|Contents||[Program for examinees]
|Contact information||Planning and General Affairs Division Promotional Planning Section
E-Mail : email@example.com
TEL : +81-743-72-5063
|Takayama Science Festival||Click here for information on the Takayama Science Festival (Only in Japanese)|
[Notes on participation]
From the perspective of preventing the spread of new coronavirus infections, this year's event will be held on a smaller scale than usual. At NAIST, we will take all possible measures to prevent the spread of infection and ask all visitors to pay close attention to the following. We look forward to your cooperation and enjoyment.
- Many people are expected to visit the venue on the day of the event. Please be sure to install the contact confirmation app below.
- Please refrain from visiting if you have symptoms such as fever, coughing, dyspnea (dyspnea), strong fatigue (malaise), etc.
- Please wear a mask at all times and disinfect your hands regularly.
- If you feel unwell on the day of the event, you may be refused admission. In this case, we apologize for the inconvenience, but thank you for your cooperation in following the instructions of our staff.
- If your family is found to be positive after the event or after returning home, please be sure to contact the office listed above.
- Depending on the spread of the new coronavirus infection, the event may be canceled or partially changed.