The applicants who intend to apply for the examinations below can submit the TOEIC Listening & Reading IP test (online) score report as an English certificate.
Please refer to the following information for more details.
- Master's course 2020 fall admission 2nd entrance examination (online interview)
- Master's course 2021 spring admission 1st entrance examination (online interview)
TOEIC Listening & Reading IP test（online）score
How to submit
- Print your score report (PDF) by yourself
- Ask the company or school where you took the test to issue a letter which states your score is genuine. (Any format is acceptable).
The letter must include;
① The name of the company or school that offered the test
② Your test date
③ Name of the test taker (you)
④ Your test registration number
⑤ Listening score
⑥ Reading score
⑦ Total score
⑧ Name, job title, and official seal of the person who is authorized to testify to these contents
- Submit both 1. and 2. within one of the following submission periods.
- Application period（June 15th ～ June 17th, 2020 【Applications postmarked by 17th June will be accepted.】)
- July 16th to July 22nd, 2020* (Application should arrive at NAIST no later than July 22nd, 2020,) ＊The "Submission Form for Document Verifying English Proficiency" should be enclosed with the English score during this period.
Please refer to FAQ for online interviews for more information.