We will hold the graduation ceremony as follows, taking preventative measures against the spread of the new coronavirus (COVID-19) infection.
Continuing from last year, the ceremony will be held at a reduced scale and only the student representatives are requested to attend.
The ceremony will be broadcast live on the Academic channel and the Internet and details concerning this will be announced on the NAIST website as soon as they are decided.
If there are changes to the ceremony content due to the infection, we will inform you on the NAIST website so please stay updated.
Date and time: March 24, 2021 (Wednesday) 10:00am - 11:00am
Place: Millennium Hall
Attendees: Student representatives
- We will inform student representatives about the details in the beginning of March.
- Please return your student ID card to the Educational Affairs Division before or after the ceremony.
- Please wear a mask to avoid spread of the new coronavirus (COVID-19).
- Please sanitize your hands thoroughly with the hand sanitizer at the hall entrance.
- If you are experiencing cold symptoms, please contact us at the address below and refrain from attending the ceremony.
- Considering the current situation, we ask that those who will attend leave their families at home, etc.
- For Inquiries,etc.
- Educational Planning Section, Educational Affairs Division
* Change the "[at]" in the address to @.