We will hold the graduation ceremony as below, taking preventative measures against the new coronavirus (COVID-19) infection.
If there are changes to the ceremony content due to the infection, we will inform you on our HP, so please stay updated.
Date and Time: June 25, 2021 (Friday) 10:00 - 10:30
Place: Kenshu Hall on the 1st floor of Interdisciplinary Frontier Research Complex No.2
To Graduating Students,
- Please come to the Kenshu Hall by 9:45 am to attend the ceremony.
- Please return your student ID card to the Educational Affairs Division before or after the ceremony.
- Please wear a mask to avoid spread of the new coronavirus (COVID-19).
- Please sanitize your hands thoroughly with the hand sanitizer at the hall entrance.
- If you are experiencing cold symptoms, please contact us with the contact information below and refrain from attending the ceremony.
- Considering the current situation, we would like to ask your families not to accompany you.
- For Inquiries, etc.
- Educational Planning Section, Educational Affairs Division