We will hold graduation ceremony as below, taking preventative measures against the new coronavirus (COVID-19) infection.
Considering the current pandemic situation, we would like to ask your families not to accompany you.
If there are changes to the ceremony content due to the infection, we will inform you on the NAIST website so please stay updated.
Date and Time: December 22, 2021 (Wednesday) 10:00am - 10:30am
Place: Kenshu Hall on the 1st floor of Interdisciplinary Frontier Research Complex No.2
Attendees: All students who will graduate in December 2021
- Please come to the Kenshu Hall by 9:45 am to attend the ceremony.
- Please return your student ID card to the Educational Affairs Division before or after the ceremony.
- Please wear a mask to avoid spread of the new coronavirus (COVID-19).
- Please sanitize your hands thoroughly with the hand sanitizer at the hall entrance.
- If you are experiencing cold symptoms, please contact us with the contact information below and refrain from attending the ceremony.
- For Inquiries, etc.
- Educational Planning Section, Educational Affairs Division