We will hold the graduation ceremony as below, taking preventative measures against the new coronavirus (COVID-19) infection.
The ceremony will be broadcast live on the Internet with Webex.
（The URL for the Internet streaming will be informed to graduates at a later date.）
If there are changes to the ceremony content due to the infection, we will inform you on the NAIST Website, so please stay updated.
Date and Time: Thursday, December 22, 2022 from 10:00 - 10:30
Location: Kenshu Hall on the 1st floor of Interdisciplinary Frontier Research Complex No.2
To Graduating Students,
- Please come to the Kenshu Hall by 9:45 am to attend the ceremony.
- Please return your student ID card to the Educational Affairs Division before or after the ceremony.
- Please wear a mask to avoid spread of the new coronavirus (COVID-19).
- Please sanitize your hands thoroughly with the hand sanitizer at the hall entrance.
- If you are experiencing cold symptoms, please contact us with the contact information below and refrain from attending the ceremony. Please watch the ceremony via the Internet, which will be announced at a later date.
- For Inquiries, etc.
- Educational Planning Section, Educational Affairs Division
Mail: gakukyo[at]ad.naist.jp (Change the [at] in the address to @)