We will hold the Graduation Ceremony by dividing into two parts, one for the Doctoral course and the other for the Master's course as follow.
The ceremony will be broadcast live on the Internet. （The URL for the Internet streaming will be informed to graduates at a later date.）
We will notify the graduates by e-mail at a later day with details such as attendance confirmation and meeting time. Please check it.
If there are changes to the ceremony content due to the infection, we will inform you on the NAIST website. Please stay updated.
Date and Time: March 24, 2023 (Friday)
Part1:09:30 － 11:00 Doctoral course
Part2:11:30 - 12:30 Master's course
Location: Millennium Hall
- Please return your student ID card to the Educational Affairs Division before or after the ceremony. However, if you plan to proceed to the Doctoral course of NAIST, you may return it by the end of March.
- Wearing a mask is at your own discretion, but please refrain from private speech.
- Please sanitize your hands thoroughly with the hand sanitizer at the hall entrance.
- If you are experiencing cold symptoms, please contact us at the address below and refrain from attending the ceremony. Please watch the ceremony via the Internet, which will be announced at a later date.
- Although your families are able to come to the NAIST, please understand that we will have to ask them to wear a mask and watch the ceremony via a live stream at the cafeteria in the University Union.
- For Inquiries, etc.
- Educational Planning Section, Educational Affairs Division