For the master's degree, we will implement programs with high flexibility and interdisciplinarity depending on students' career and future objectives, with a focus on interdisciplinarity.
- Implementation of introductory subjects to introduce general science and technology trends necessary for studying advanced science and technology and holistically grasping them.
- Introduction of subjects to provide basic knowledge of advanced science and technology and to develop comprehensive understanding, which also appeal to students from diverse fields who want to study in areas outside of their specialized fields
- Introduction of subjects to provide highly specialized knowledge of advanced science and technology
- Introduction of PBL subjects to develop the ability to grasp issues comprehensively, to discover and solve problems in cooperation with others, and to overcome challenges
- Introduction of subjects to improve presentation and communication skills that are necessary to be active professionally in society.
- Establishment of subjects to foster the ability to study and understand the ideal relationships of science and technology within industrial and societal activities, with the cooperation of industry and the government
- Introduction of subjects to improve English communication skills for Japanese students and Japanese communication skills for international students for researchers and engineers
- Introduction of subjects to enhance ethical thinking and foster a broader perspective of trends in society that are required for researchers and engineer
The doctoral course provides programs focusing on the development of an international-focus understanding, independence, and self-reliance for its students.
- Introduction of subjects on state-of-the-art expertise in information science, biological science, materials science and the fusion of these research fields.
- Introduction of subjects to foster the ability to envisage their relationships with society including broad perspectives based on interdisciplinary knowledge, comprehensive understanding and career paths.
- Introduction of subjects to develop ability to plan and execute research projects independently, to solve problems and pursue boundaries of science and technology.
- Introduction of subjects focused on the acquisition of presentation and communication skills necessary for successful international activity.