We would like to inform you that the entrance ceremony will be held on a much smaller scale with attendance limited to select NAIST faculty and staff including the President, and that no new students or their families will be able to attend.
- Date and time: Monday, April 5, 2021 (10:00am - 11:00am)
The ceremony will be broadcast on the Internet and the Academic Channel（※）
※Available on campus.
- Ceremony Academic Channel viewing locations: L2, L3, Information Science Complex
L11, Biological Science Complex
Large lecture room, Material Science Complex
*Entrance to the rooms above will be limited to new students.
Entrance to these rooms may also be restricted if the number of students there exceeds the capacity limit to avoid the "Three C's".
- Note: Internet broadcast details will be announced on the NAIST website.
The above schedule may change depending on the spread of the new coronavirus infection.
Please check the NAIST website for announcements concerning schedule changes, etc.
- For Inquiries,etc.
- Educational Planning Section, Educational Affairs Division
* Change the "[at]" in the address to @.