The applicants who intend to apply for the examinations below can submit the TOEIC Listening & Reading IP test (online) score report as an English certificate.
Please refer to the following information for more details.
Master's course 2021 fall admission 2nd entrance examination (online interview)
Master's course 2022 spring admission 1st to 3rd entrance examination (online interview)
*The above policy may be changed due to the situation of the new coronavirus (COVID-19) etc. In case of any changes, we will announce on our website prior to the application period.
TOEIC Listening & Reading IP test（online）score
How to submit
- Print your score report (PDF) by yourself
- Ask the company or school where you took the test to issue a letter which states your score is genuine. (Any format is acceptable).
The letter must include ;
① The name of the company or school that offered the test
② Your test date
③ Name of the test taker (you)
④ Your test registration number
⑤ Listening score
⑥ Reading score
⑦ Total score
⑧ Name, job title, and official seal of the person who is authorized to testify to these contents
- Submit both 1. and 2. within the following submission periods.
Submission periods (choose 1. or 2.)
- Application period for each entrance examination
- (For those who cannot submit during the application periods) The periods indicated in "Submission Form of Documents to Verify English Proficiency" for each entrance examination *The "Submission Form for Document Verifying English Proficiency" should be enclosed with the English score during this period.
Please refer to FAQ for online interviews for more information.