Please submit the following documents to the International Student Affairs Section promptly to confirm your period of status of residence and other information.

  1. Copy of your passport (pages with your name, photo, and landing permission)
  2. Copy of your residence card (both sides)
  3. Copy of your bank passbook
  4. Copy of your Japan Post Bank passbook
    (compulsory for international students on government scholarships)