Procedures Outside NAIST

Notice of change of address (City hall)

If you change address, be sure to visit city hall and notify them of your address change.
The new address will be registered on your residence card, and the new health Insurance card will be issued.

In case you change your address to another city, you need to visit the other city's city hall.

Notice of change of address (Bank)

After the city hall, be sure to visit the bank where you opened your bank account and notify them of the address change.

Apply for forwarding your mail to your new address (Post office)

After the city hall, if you would like to have your mail forwarded to new address, be sure to visit post office to apply for forwarding. Your mail will be forwarded to the new address for 1 year.

Required Procedures at NAIST

Please bring your residence card after new address registration.