The applicants who intend to apply for the examinations below can submit the following English score as a Documents to Verify English Proficiency.
- Master's course 2022 fall admission 2nd entrance examination
- Master's course 2023 spring admission 1st to 3rd entrance examination
- Master's course 2023 fall admission 1st entrance examination
-TOEIC Listening & Reading IP test（online）score*1
-TOEFL Essentials Official Score Report/Test Taker Score Report*2
-TOEFL iBT Home Edition Official Score Report/Test Taker Score Report*2
*1 Please refer to the following instruction when you submit TOEIC
Listening & Reading IP test（online）score.
*2 Test Taker Score Report printed from "My Homepage" (personal account page) is not acceptable.
How to submit a TOEIC Listening & Reading IP test（online）score
- Print your score report (PDF) by yourself
- Ask the company or school where you took the test to issue a letter which states your score is genuine (Any format is acceptable).
The letter must include;
① The name of the company or school that offered the test
② Your test date
③ Name of the test taker (you)
④ Your test registration number
⑤ Listening score
⑥ Reading score
⑦ Total score
⑧ Name, job title, and official seal of the person who is authorized to testify to these contents
- Submit both 1. and 2. within one of the following submission periods.
Submission periods (choose 1. or 2.)
- Application period for each entrance examination
- (For those who cannot submit during the application periods.) The period indicated in "Submission Form of Documents to Verify English Proficiency" for each entrance examination
*The"Submission Form for Document Verifying English Proficiency" should be enclosed with the English score during this period.